Friday, March 27, 2015

Guest Blogger: the Oldest

{Pre-blog entry from The Mom:  Our oldest will be blogging, since our adventures are as a family and today is the FIRST entry.  She is a fabulous writer and loves to tell stories.}

So,when we got to Puerto Rico, (At 10:00 at night.) We stayed in Dorado for about I'll say 4 weeks. During that time I met my FIRST friend: Alejandra.We played and laughed and played each day. She also taught me how to ride a longboard. Then, we moved to Toa Baja. And we have been to the beach, Old San Juan, San Juan, and the pool. I have met a lot of friends since the beginning. And  to end my entry by saying I am very blessed to live here and to meet my friends.                          


                                                                                           Sincerely, {The Oldest Child}

No comments:

Post a Comment