Sunday, December 21, 2014

Week 2 and 3

I am hoping I can upload more photos. (nope...one day)
We are adjusting. There were some bad attitudes the second and some of the third week (full disclosure: Me.) and more tears (me, again). But I think that adjustment is done. Well, I hope anyway.
We learned Ikea here is SO tiny.
It's been pretty awesome here.
We husked a fresh coconut.
We had some fire ant bites.
We played in the rain.
We love Costco. Well, I love costco. My kids love the freebies testers.
We love doTerra's TerraShield essential oil bug repelllent. It is necessary here, even when you sleep. Especially when there are no screens on your windows...but you have to have the windows open so you don't die of heat stroke.
Air conditioning is optional. One day we will be used to the heat. No one wants that electric bill if you run it often.
The mall is the craziest thing I have ever seen. Taking a side-by-side double stoller is crazy in that crowd. Thank goodness for Amazon.
There are some fantastic people that live here, including our neighbors next to us while we are in this temporary housing situation.
And believe it or not, I very rarely see people texting or talking on the phone and driving.
If you drive here, the above statement would make more sense.  
All that said, I enjoy it here more everyday.

Daily swim session.



The iguana that Owen chased AND touched it's tail.

Baby crack is so cute.  It's the only time we can say that.

Puerto Rican food.  Food of champions.

It rained so much this day.  It rained so hard for so long our street was closed down to flooding.

A big sister is awesome.  So is a little brother.  Now, if they were like this always...

Sunday evening walk.  Beautiful, right?

Gifts from Nana and Papa:  snorkel sets and floaties!

No comments:

Post a Comment